We are absolutely freezing here. No snow. Plenty of sun. But COLD. I don't do cold well and neither do my joints! I know, I know. In the middle of July I'll wish for January but honestly, when was the last time it got this cold here and stayed that way? I wish I had something really exciting to write about but, well, I don't. It's too cold for anything exciting to be going on and even if something exciting was going on, I'd probably miss it cause I wouldn't leave the shelter of my warm home. Enough about the weather. My middle child finally got the car of her dreams. Yessiree...a vista blue Mustang. She looks really cool riding around in it. Do you know they have lights that change colors in there? They even have it to where you can create your own color! Tonight she found out there is an XM station that plays only Elvis! That is REALLY cool. On her second day of ownership a policeman stopped her. Not because she was speeding. No, no...because she had no tag. Well...he couldn't give her a ticket for that and she actually did have the tag but hadn't put it on yet. So...as her momma I felt obligated to remind her that...I'd told her so!!! Anyway, I do hope she gets many hours of driving pleasure from the car. It's fun to be young! Wrap up and keep warm...love and hugs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Having some fun on Saturday....
![]() |
| Create a photo album |




2 comments:
WHAT! Oh my! The color of her eyes!
that was from me...H
Post a Comment