June 11, 2008

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey Y'all, I am soooo sorry not to have posted in a while but I'm having some issues with my internet service. Anyway.....it's sunny and HOT here. Late in the afternoon it cools off and the humidity hasn't been as bad lately. Therapy is going well. I did it two days in a row this week and will NOT try that again. Genie and I enjoyed the art show on Monday evening. Lisa has so much talent! The boys and I have enjoyed riding the 4-wheeler lately and I've been trying my hand at some flower photography. Some of it looks ok but some of it stinks! When I get enough in the ok file I'll post them. Anyway, that's it for here on the hill. Nothing really exciting but hey, we're here!!! Love ya!

3 comments:

Eugenia Wadsworth Martin said...

What do you use for bites??? I have been up all night they last two because of bites on my ankels. I'm ready to go postal. LOL

Yvonne said...

Mosquito bites? Bathe in Dial soap and use 1% cortisone cream orrrr you can use Benadryl by mouth and/or the cream. It seems to work fairly well. By the way, where did you get all those bites?

Lisa King said...

Thanks for coming to the art show. I'm so glad that I had some friends there. I appreciate the support so much. Hope to see you again soon.

Having some fun on Saturday....

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Create a photo album

Outing with the boys to Grand Gulf...they kinda look like kids from the Dust Bowl era...(smiles)

Photos by Me with Music by Taylor Swift

Smoky Mountains Fall 2009