May 23, 2008

I Finally Found One


Well, I finally found a whole bottle instead of just pieces! I was so excited. This bottle is small and has a glass dropper on the inside. I can't wait to go back and try again but will have to give the space over to the snakes for the summer.

2 comments:

Lisa King said...

That's so cool! I know you were excited to find it Looks to be in great shape.

Hope you are well!

Yvonne said...

Hey! I was very excited to have found this. You never know when you first "hear" the glass scrape against the shovel if it will be a fragment or a whole piece. This bottle had gotten snared in the roots of a tree. I'm sure that's why it remained whole. I'm doing well and hope you are too!

Having some fun on Saturday....

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Create a photo album

Outing with the boys to Grand Gulf...they kinda look like kids from the Dust Bowl era...(smiles)

Photos by Me with Music by Taylor Swift

Smoky Mountains Fall 2009